Some of the tools I use
Here are some of the various tech tools I use to make things happen:
· Logitech camera – nice little add-on for higher quality videos and I can move it around vs using my laptop built-in version
· Blue yeti mic – AMAZING sound quality. I knew I wanted really good sound quality for videos. I once submitted a short video to eXp for a conference and I asked why mine was chosen and they said the sound quality was so good! And I think I had some insightful things to say.
· Bose headphones – we all need a good set of headphones and these are noise-cancelling which is ++ for airline travel and for saving my family from overhearing all of my Zoom and phone business.
· Scansnap s1300i – I LOVE this little scanner that only takes up about a 4”x12” little space on my desk. I am as paperless as possible and this little scanner does the trick. One of the reasons I chose this one was also because I can scan photos and I would love, eventually, to scan the old family photos.
· Macbook pro – I finally took the Apple plunge in 2020. My reason … I kept having compatibility issues (my printer, my Yeti mic, various software), with my pc.
· VirBELA affiliate program – an amazing emerging technology that is part of the eXp platform and in this COVID scene, is changing the way businesses and schools operate.
· MileIQ – my bookkeeper loves this too.
· WeatherBug – because I am a storm nerd.
· Noom – because it helped me drop 20+ pounds in 2020
· RoboForm – my password vault.
· Pinterest – my recipe resource.
· Instagram – my social preference.
· Facebook – a bit of a necessity.
· Canva – LOVE me some graphic tools! I do postcards, memes, pretty much everything you see of mine on Insta & FB, it’s from Canva.
· Calendly – simplify scheduling
· SkySlope – my transaction software
· kvCORE – my CRM & website
· WIX – my website developer
What are your favs?